1. Freak out when you find out that your favorite band, Yellowcard, is going to your country.
2.Buy a ticket to the section nearest the stage no matter how much it costs.
3.Get a meet and greet pass for a photo op with Yellowcard, not Yellow Card, how ever you can get it. If it comes with the most expensive ticket for the concert, buy that.
4. Go to the meet and greet event and watch Sean Mackin be his hilarious self or do duck/kissy faces all night. I’m kidding. He doesn’t do it all night.
5. Ask if you could get a hug from the incredibly good looking bassist of the band, Josh Portman, so he would say “Sure,” and you would try so very hard not to blush like mad (if you weren’t already).
6. Just give every member of the band a hug.
7. Wear a shirt of the vocalist’s favorite movie franchise so he’d have something to say to you like “I want/like your shirt.” When he does say this, try not to freak out.
8. Don’t ask Mendez if he remembers you from twitter, like last time. Also don’t ask if he remembers you from last time even if you really, really want to.
9. Give them gifts as a thank you.
10.Take a picture with them.
11. When the really hot bassist of the band looks at you and smiles / poses for your camera while the rest of the band sets up the stage for a surprise acoustic performance, don’t mess it up. See sample of messing it up below.
12. Watch those
five three really jet-lagged people perform an acoustic version of Ocean Avenue (while two of them take a video of the whole thing). What troopers! (Or should I say STORMtroopers? See what I did there? Sorry.)
13. Stand near the side of the stage where the band would be exiting through after the whole meet and greet event. The lead guitarist would high-finger (not as dirty as it sounds, you perv) you with the hand with which he is holding his guitar. And then the violinist would shake your hand and would keep holding it while he says something to you (which you wouldn’t hear because everything and everyone is TOO LOUD).
14. Go to the concert / music festival even if it’s raining cats and dogs and listen to bands you don’t particularly like just so you could see Yellowcard do their thang for (unfortunately only) the second time.
15. Rock out (and not take photos and videos the whole damn time like the people in the front row, For Pete’s Sake)! The less okay photos / videos you end up having, the better. At least that’s what I tell myself.
Hey, Daryl Dixon. ♥ #TheWalkingDead
(Source: imnotontv, via newgirlthings)